Monday, August 29, 2011

Start Walking


On Friday I went to the Queen/McCaul Goodlife with my good friend Alison to do the Body Combat class together. It had been a while since she did the class and since I was helping her move her piano later that night she decided to join me. It is a shame that she is moving because it would have been great to have another work out buddy. I really like this class, it is a great cardio workout and my muscles are sore afterwards. After we went for sushi and we saw all the people lining up to see Jack Layton laying in state at city hall.

Body Combat Video Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVw5s8G0Jww

Now a message for my readers who are not fans of exercise and the gym. Let me point out that I lost the majority of my weight (approx 100 lbs) walking and doing the occasional Biggest Loser DVD. It wasn’t until recently that I joined a gym to help with gaining muscle. So go buy a pedometer, try to get at least 10,000 steps a day. Start of slowly and work up from there, just start moving. Get off the bus early or try not taking the bus at all. Make sure you are wearing the right type of shoes and bring your iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment