Friday, August 19, 2011

Shout Out: Skinny Taste

I have family over from Holland and I decided to take the day off to spend some time with them. My cousins have two kids who do not speak a lot of English. However nothing crosses the language divide like a good game of football (soccer). I was able to get my fitness in regardless running around the backyard entertaining them.

Today I would like to give out shout out to an awesome blog called Skinny Taste. The author Gina’s posts awesome recipes which are all weight watcher friendly. The pictures she takes of each item make me hungry just looking at them. I highly recommend the cauliflower fritters, no-bake cheesecake and the baked zucchini sticks. Check it out if you are stuck for what to make for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment