Friday, August 26, 2011

Podcast Review: Inside Out Weight Loss

Today I want to review an awesome fitness podcast called “Inside Out Weight Loss” by Renee Stevens. The things I enjoy most about IOWL is that Renee is more like a life coach then a fitness trainer in her approach to this health related podcast. She doesn’t talk about calories or exercises that you need to do to be thin. She gets to the root of the reason why you might have a weight problem in the first place. Dealing with the mental reasons why you over eat, which is half the battle to permanent weight loss. She focuses on how to think like a naturally slender person, something which I am trying to do more often. The show is around 15 to 30 minutes long usually, perfect for my morning commute. Her tone is so soothing that at times I zone out and forget to listen but for the most part I would recommend this as a podcast to add to your iPod any day. You can subscribe on iTunes or find it at personal life media.

No comments:

Post a Comment