Monday, August 22, 2011

Spiral of FAT

On Friday I went to the Goodlife location at Queen and McCaul and I was really looking forward to doing the Body Combat class. I arrived at the space and waited…. and waited…. When 5:30pm rolled around and the class did not start. I went back into the change room and saw on the bulletin board that it was cancelled in tiny font. This is shit that needs to go in size 72 font on the front door of the gym. Fail Goodlife, Fail. This put a bit of a damper on my evening so I decided to just work on the machines instead. I was really hoping for a nice cardio workout, but I will settle for a weight training which left my arms sore for the remainder of the weekend.


We have guest over and I am finding that I am having a hard time staying on track. There is Nutella in the house and I have already consumed too much of it. We had a party yesterday and I overate then as well. I find that I only have so much will power, which is why I try not to have trigger foods in the house. I KNOW there is pie in the fridge at home; the family took it home from the party last night. If it is still there by the time I come home I might just eat it all, that and the rest of the Nutella in the jar. You don't have crack near a junkie or booze near a alcoholic. You wouldn't dream of doing that yet there is tasty food everywhere!!! Grrrr...... I am slipping and this makes me sad. It feels like I am never going to get to my goal weight. I fear that I am going to get on the scale tomorrow and will have gained 4 pounds. This reminds me of a Hyperbole and a half moment (Sneaky Hate Spiral). However this is the fat spiral. You are not doing so well so you splurge and have some bad. Then the next week you get weighed in and you see you go up, so you get depressed and eat even more, so then you gain more the next week. Need to stop the cycle.


To top it all off the Orchid I bought to cheer me up is dying. :( Sorry for the bitch fest I just need to get it off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment