Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I can has weight loss

Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 191.2 lbs
Weight Variance: -3.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 112.0 lbs

So I tracked how much food I ate this week and low and behold I lost weight. Check it out, almost four pounds this week. Not rocket science I know, but after dieting for so long you begin to think you can do it all in your head. Well you can’t, you forget the little things and those little things add up. I suggest that if you are struggling with your weight loss journey to write everything you eat down. On weight watchers we are allotted a certain amount of points a day and we track those points. I find when you have to write it down and be accountable then you are more mindful of what you put in your mouth. Also it is a great tool for you to see what types of food you consistently eat. “Oh hey, I do eat a lot of chocolate.” Or “Um… I don’t think I am eating enough veggies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment