Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's a brand new day

Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 192.4 lbs
Weight Variance: +2.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 110.8 lbs

Last night I crashed downtown where my sister was house sitting. It was great; we watched the first two episodes of Band of Brothers and got takeout. The best part though was how wonderful it was not to have to deal with the TTC this morning. I got around 5000 steps walking to work and it was one of those mornings where the birds were singing and the sun was shining. Little Italy is really quaint in the morning. I marveled at the skill the cyclists exhibited on ride into work as they zipped past cars in what looked like a snowbirds formation. It almost made me forget how much I gained on the scale last night. Back to life, back to reality. I am challenging you all to be interactive this morning because I need some motivation. It would be nice to hear back from my readers. What I would like for you to do is post your favorite motivational quote either in the comment section, on my Facebook wall or @mention me on twitter. Here it is easy I will post one first.



“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” - Sir Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. "Everything worth doing starts with fear."
    -Art Garfunkel

    “It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and how, at worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”
    -Theodore Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete