Thursday, August 18, 2011

Listening to my gut

Yesterday I was unable to bring my lunch so I ordered my lunch from the food court in the Village by the Grange. There is this place called Mission Burrito that looked really tasty, in retrospect it wasn’t the best choice because I ordered the large beef burrito. The thing was huge (that’s what she said) and I felt so full afterwards, like Thanksgiving Day full. It is nice to know that my stomach is shrinking however I felt pretty uncomfortable for the rest of the afternoon. Later in the day I met a friend for dinner at Java House. I was still full from lunch and instead of doing what I normally would have done and ordered a dinner sized meal despite what my tummy was telling me, I ordered an appetizer (pita and hummus). It was the perfect size meal and I was satisfied. I feel like I am back peddling a bit, so today I am going to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment