Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gym Bag

VS.
I have been going to the gym after work for the last four weeks now. My regular satchel bag is too small to carry my fitness clothes and running shoes. I have been bringing my fitness stuff to work/gym in a President’s Choice cloth bag and it is not the most professional looking bag around. I hate carrying two bags around plus I forget that I have two bags. Case in point yesterday I left work and got all the way to the gym before realizing that I had left the cloth bag with my gym stuff at work on my desk, so I had to go back. So after my workout I went to BQM to get chickpea burger (So good and healthy too) and I stopped by Queen Street Lululemon and sitting there on the display calling to me like a siren song was The Groove Bag II. I have been looking for a bag like this for a while and it looks like it will fit everything. It is a little expensive but I haven't really bought anything for myself in a while and I felt like indulging. Plus it’s pretty……

No comments:

Post a Comment