Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Temporarily Re-Located


Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 191.0 lbs
Weight Variance: -0.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 112.2 lbs


Check it out, I lost 0.2 lbs after a long weekend. The gods are smiling on me.


I am currently staying at a friend house to look after her cat (this is Eawaz, she is super cute). So far I love it because this means that I get to stay down town, walk to work instead of taking transit and cook for myself. I have had to purchase a few items like Weight Watchers bread and some fruit so that my lunches are nice and healthy. I am excited by the fact that it will be a short walk home from the gym. I am thinking of swinging past Kensington to get some fresh fruit and stuff I will need for chickpea burgers. I will let you know how the burgers turn out. Also, by chance does anybody know how to get rid of fruit flies?

1 comment:

  1. take a bowl or cup and put a very small bit of sugar water in the bottom. cover the bowl with a few layers of plastic wrap and seal the edge with an elastic. poke a couple of holes in the plastic with a pin. The flies go in and most of them aren't smart enough to get back out. Bonus if you can brace a small piece of cardboard wrapped in double sided tape above the water. then they stick to it and have even less chance to get back out.

    ReplyDelete