Monday, September 19, 2011

"Never again, never again."


Drinking is fun, I don't do it very often, usually the occasional beer in the summer. However I have discovered that now that I have lost over 100 lbs I now have a very low tolerance. This can be interpreted as a good thing and a bad thing as I discovered this past Saturday, when I went to my friends birthday party. I met a lot of great new ladies and had an awesome, unforgettable night. I had intended to only drink one beer. However there were jello shots, I was already tipsy and I discovered (surprise, surprise) that my judgement then becomes impaired. At the end of the night I had consumed too much and became sick (something that never used to happen when my BMI was higher). The night was fun, but the feeling afterwards wasn't. I think that I am going to have to be more careful in the future because (calories aside) I am not used to what my limit is anymore. I think I am going to stay away from alcohol for a while. It is a good lesson about monitoring temptations, be it food, alcohol or cowboy strippers..... Um... forget I said that last part.

No comments:

Post a Comment