Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Loser

Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 189.6 lbs
Weight Variance: -3.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 113.6 lbs

So I ate less, cut out my coffee (with cream) and kept my fitness the same and will you look at that, I lost weight. (happy dance) So this week I will do the same. Even better I hit the first of my six weight loss goals.

MY SIX GOALS
1. Get back into the 80’s
2. 186
3. 183.2
4. Get into the 70’s
5. 178.2
6. 175

Last week I wrote the number 189 on my arm to help motivate me. So now I have written the number 186 on my arm in ball point pen. I need to keep doing what I have been doing. My legs are really feeling the work out I gave them on Monday. Today I am going to go to another Goodlife gym so I can give you another review for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment