Friday, September 30, 2011

Pay it forward

An old friend of mine sent me an email telling me that she had been following my weight loss progress via Facebook and it had inspired her to lose weight herself. Her telling me that totally made my day, you have no idea. Sometimes it feels like I’m talking to myself and it is things like that or the comments on my blog or Facebook which makes me feel motivated to keep posting on my blog. I have gotten a few of my friends motivated to lose weight, either on their own or with Weight Watchers. One of the factors which helped me when I started my journey was my friend Matt who had lost over 80 pounds on Weight Watchers. Seeing his success made me realize that I might be able to achieve the same results. It makes me think of the movie “Pay it forward” and how one small action can start a chain re-action. So if I have inspired you, then hopefully in turn someone might be inspired by you. So when you feel like giving up, just realize that there are people who are noticing your hard work and determination. Be a role model. :)

"The odds of hitting a target go up dramatically when you aim at it." - Mal Pancoast

No comments:

Post a Comment