Thursday, September 29, 2011

Biggest Loser

I love watching the biggest loser. I never did watch the first few seasons but whenever they were nearing the end of a season they would post the before and after pictures in the news and my heart would break with envy and jealousy seeing their transformation.”I wish that could happen to me” “That change could never happen to me.” I would see the people starting the show at 250 pounds and think “You think that is fat?!?” and then “OMG I am fatter then someone who is on a fat person reality TV show???” *Shame x3*. It wasn’t after watching the season which started the contestant “Shea” who was at the time the largest female contestant that I was inspired enough to attempt to lose myself. I don’t watch it for the drama or the contests. I like the results and seeing their personal realizations and transformations. I loved Courtney last season because her positive energy fueled me ever week. When they are fat I connect with their stories. I remember what it was like and it is a nice slap of reality. Then when they become thin I connect with who I am now. I love the new trainer, he’s handsome. I love how he and bob yell at the contestants. Tough love baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment