Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Picking your self back up

Sorry this took so long to write. This week is the first week of classes and I am swamped in photo ID cards. LOL I finally have 5 minutes to myself. Now that I think about it, all my posts this week might be posted later in the day.

Today I wanted to talk about slipping or falling off of your diet, or off of plan. There is a leader at my Weight Watchers that says “If you trip when walking up a flight of stairs you do not throw yourself down the rest of the stairs. You get up, brush yourself off, learn from your mistake and keep on going.” This is true when you cheat or have a bad day, like I did with this long weekend. I know what I did wrong, it might reflect today in the scale. The important this is that I am going to learn from my mistake and keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment