Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Non Scale Victories

Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 191.0 lbs
Weight Variance: +1.4lbs
Total Weight Loss: 112.2 lbs

I wanted to talk about non scale victories in the shadow of my gain last week. I went to the gap yesterday and fit into a size 12 “long and lean” blue jeans. I look hot in them, so I bought them. Now I am at work in my new sexy size 12 jeans. That feels so much better than my false gain at the scale. Yesterday someone also said something slightly hurtful to me about my body size, it wasn’t intentional or meant to be hurtful, but it made me think. It kind of gave me this fuel to want to lose to “show them”. Perhaps a little personal competition might be just want I need. I also went out to dinner at a pub last night and I am very proud to report that yours truly had a Cesar salad with chicken and one cider instead of a burger and fries and multiple beers. I felt decadent eating Cesar dressing and was proud that it was enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment