Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat?

(This is my "Jack-o-Layton", do you like?)

On Friday they performed the new Body Combat routine for our
class. They claimed that there are around 1000 punches in this workout and I
would be inclined to agree with them. My arms were nice and sore afterwards. It
was fun to be presented with new challenges and like the Borg our bodies will
adapt to the same old routine so it is good to change things up.

This weekend I went to a Samhain get together and I tried to
eat with moderation, to only have a little of everything. I have been faithful
with journaling all of my food and sending it to my WW leader. Tonight I will
be handing out chocolate to the kids. I have allotted to only eat one fun sized
chocolate bar myself and attempt to give out the rest to the trick-or-treaters.
Because of Halloween I will not be working out tonight which makes me a little
sad. In spite of this set back, I really hope that all my effort will be
reflected on the scale tomorrow. I would prefer a treat over a trick, scale wise that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment