Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Don’t get me wrong I love autumn; it is my favorite time of year. I love the leaves changing color, I love the slightly cooler temperature and I love the smell in the air. However this weekend was miserable, it was really cold and rainy. All I wanted to stay at home curl up under the blankets and watch a movie… which is what I did. I had ever ambition to work out at home or go for a walk around the block but it didn’t happen. Why? The weather really affects my mood and I have to fight to stay active in the winter time. Does this happen to you? In the spring and summer you get this joint of energy and then when the cold weather arrives all you want to hibernate? This is where setting a schedule is really important for me. I am going to have to pen it in as a non negotiable like my weight watcher meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment