Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WW & HOTW: Lisa & Angela


Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 188.2 lbs
Weight Variance: -3.0 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 115.0 lbs

Phew. After a roller coaster of scale observations it appears as if my body has auto corrected itself after going off my birth control meds. Lost exactly what I had gained the week before. It is a lesson in not sweating the small stuff and never giving up. Speaking of which, today I have chosen two lovely ladies for my Heroine of the Week. Why? Because they are both essentially the same type of character, thus it makes sense to mention them both. The first is Lisa Reisert (Rachel McAdams) from the 2005 suspense thriller “Red Eye” and the second is Angela (Rachel Nichols) from little known suspense flick the 2007 movie “P2” (Which incidentally was filmed in the parking garage below my work, which is awesome). Both of them are career driven females, who have dealt with an assault on their person, both find themselves in a situation where they cannot get out of (Terrorist threatening them in a plane or obsessed stalker kiddnapping you in a parking garage). What I like about them is that they never give up. They fight tooth and nail to escape from their captors (Cillian Murphy &Wes Bentley). For the most part they do everything right, they are cunning and smart. It is their will to live and fight which bring them through the ordeal. I can learn a lot from both of them as they are great role models.

No comments:

Post a Comment