Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Think happy thoughts


Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 191.6 lbs
Weight Variance: +2.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 111.6 lbs

I am trying to think happy thoughts.... like baby sloths.

When I saw a 2.6 lbs gain I almost cried on the scale. That is a lot of "monthly" water retention weight. I am back in the 90! WAH! I may be overly emotional the last few days... but this is ridiculous.

I really tried this week.

As you guys have read you know how hard I have been working activity wise, waking up early, going to the gym. I ate lots of veggies this week, I did eat 30 of my monthly points and however earned 60 activity points. THEN when I found out that I am the exact same weight that I was this time last year I almost wanted to leave. I told with my leader that I am very frustrated. I do know what I should do. Why are things not moving? I am so close. *sigh*

I have been tracking all my points for weeks now and sending them to her so she is seeing what I have been eating. She told me that she was going to send my info to head office. We will see what that yields. If this keeps up I am going to get a doctors note so I do not have to pay because a year at the same weight means that I have spent $720 for no additional return.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* my weight has been doing the same thing for about that long, too; and its frustrating as hell. I am glad your leader is that supportive.

    But you have came so far that I could also see where the doctors note make sense. Just work on maintenance for a while, and after a bit you of not trying to loose, things might change a bit. This might be your body telling you it just needs to get used to the new physical you.

    ReplyDelete