Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolution Season


So did you catch them? You know the advertisements for weight loss or to quit smoking during the New Year's Eve countdown shows? I sure did. I was a resolution-er two years ago when I started Weight Watchers. It is a very busy season for them, as I am sure I will notice at the meeting tonight. I wish everyone the best on achieving their goals.

Now I thought that I was free of the holiday snacks now that the new year has begun, but apparently a wife of a co-worker brought in a whole platter of goodies for me to look at today. Not fair.

I have noticed that I have been eating too much Oatmeal. Now it is a good food, tasty and low in points, however during the holiday I sort of eat it almost once or twice a day because it was fast to make and it was better the a lot of the other options available to me. So to prevent myself from turning into Oatmeal, perhaps I will attempt to use a few of the cook books I received this year to try some new meals.

1 comment:

  1. I think diversifying your meals would good. Oatmeal is delicious, but not a good look overall as a fashion statement. It is helpful to have a one or two "omg I so dont want to think" meals though.

    ReplyDelete