Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 send off!

Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 188.4 lbs
Weight Variance: +0.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 114.8 lbs

I promised a picture of me in my hot red dress and here it is. Well over the holidays I did indulge a bit, but everything I chose I enjoyed. I only gained a tiny bit and this week I have been working hard to battle the holiday gain. I went to a Zumba class with my friend Melissa, as well as a body flow class. We both ran on the treadmill for more then 15 mins and I actually bench pressed 40 lbs. I got a fancy scale for yule/x-mas and it has these handle bars which aid in taking an accurate BMI etc... readings. I also got a whole bunch of Jillian Micheals work out DVD, on of which i did last night with my sister and friend Christine. I noticed on the scale that I am already going back down so hopefully I can auto correct by Jan 3rd. :) Happy New Year every body!

2 comments:

  1. Looks phenomenal! Can't wait to see it in person for our Valentine's showdown ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, I missed this post. Fab darling! =-)

    ReplyDelete