Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa brought me a gift early. Weight loss!


Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 186.2 lbs
Weight Variance: -0.8 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 117.0 lbs

Check it out! This was a pleasant surprise. Yesterday morning I weighed and was heavier then the previous Tuesday morning weigh in. This led me to think all day that I was going to go up. This ticked me off because I worked my butt off at the gym and was budgeting my points nicely. Looks like my hard work has been paying off. Last night was pretty tough because I had to attend my company holiday party and everybody was pushing beer and food. I kept telling them no, that I had a meeting to attend and I was only staying a short time. I so wanted to stay, socialize and drink, but I had my Weight Watchers meeting to attend. i was a good girl and stuck with the plan. It is the only way I am going to survive the season. FYI it looks like work is going to be nuts the next few weeks so if I do not get in a weekday post I apologies in advance. I might just post pictures of the food being placed on my desk to show you what I have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment