Monday, December 5, 2011

Superstar!

This last week I was a superstar. I went to the gym on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night. I went dancing on Saturday night and only consumed two beers. I was on point 85% of the time this week. This morning my mom drove downtown to Sick Kids hospital at 6:30am so I decided to join her for the drive and then hit the gym for an hour. I even have a work out date with Christine tonight. The thing that sucks is that I do not think I am going to see the reward of my efforts this week because my body has other plans. I might even gain what I lost last week. Who know.... It sucks that women can almost write off an entire week at the scale once a month. That is your TMI moment of the week. However I know it will look better next week so I have to suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment