Thursday, December 1, 2011

The best thing happens while your dancing



I was talking to my friend Sharon about white Christmas just a moment ago about how much I love the dance number from "White Christmas" called "The best thing happens while you're dancing." It has Vera Ellen and Danny Kaye, I've found it to be very romantic and it makes me want to dance. It got me thinking that it might be fun to take some dance classes for exercise. I'm not into hip hop or salsa, ballroom you need a partner for. I would love to learn tap dancing. I could be like gene kelly or ginger rogers. Anybody taken it before? I wonder how much it would cost. I imagine I would have to pick up some shoes. Something to think on. I went to the gym last night, I'm going again tonight and I am doing body combat tomorrow. I want to make some headway on the scale before the holidays hit.

1 comment:

  1. Dancing is an amazing way for exercise. I was thinking of signing up for a local class myself.

    ReplyDelete