Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tis The Season

So last night I had intended to work out at the gym and then do some holiday shopping, however I was worried that the store would be closed by the time I had finished working out. So I braved the throngs of shoppers and got a few more things for my family. After 45 minutes of making my way through crowds and dealing with rainy weather, I REALLY didn't feel like going back to the gym. However with all the cookie tins, pot lucks, holiday parties and chocolate boxes I have to deal with I know that I will need all the fitness I can get. So I walked back to the gym and for ran 15 minutes on the treadmill, walked another 20 minutes, bench pressed 35 lbs and did a crazy amount of crunches. I felt all the better for doing it but I feel that this will be a trend for the next 2-3 weeks. I will have to make time for me during the festivities to get my fitness in somehow. No excuses. If I can do it, so can you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment