Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Boot Camp

Last night I worked out with Christine. We did our Jillian Michaels “No trouble zones” workout and then this Fitness Boot Camp DVD. Christine goes twice a week to this book camp (link below) and swears up and down by it. She’s has trimmed a lot of body fat doing this program. The DVD had us doing some moves that after the earlier workout we found to be quite challenging. The boot camp is on Tuesdays and Thursdays and for 1 month it would be around $159. This is a good amount of money and it would conflict with Weight Watchers, however she is seeing results. It is something to think about. I weighed in this morning and I am hopeful for at least staying close to the same on the scale. Not the 2 pound gain which I feared. I accumulated over 18,000 steps yesterday with my morning and evening workouts. If I don’t see movement this week, I will see it next week for sure.

http://www.bootycampfitness.com/fitness-boot-camp.php

No comments:

Post a Comment