Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fruit and Veggies

Weight Watchers Stats
Starting Weight: 303.2 lbs
Weigh in Weight: 189.0 lbs
Weight Variance: 0.0 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 114.2 lbs

I stayed the same. That is a comfort and a good base line. So if I only get 44 activity points in a week and eat 34 weekly points out of my 49 and eat a diet without a healthy balance of veggies I will stay the same. So this week I am going to up the veggies, eat less weekly's and do a bit more activity.
I covered the more exercise aspect by going to the gym this morning and I plan on going again for the next two mornings.
I bought this book called "Fruit and Veggies A to Z" from Weight Watchers $14.00. I thought I would a good way to get excited about trying new recipes and breaking out of my habit of Green Beans, Cauliflower and Broccoli. So on the way home I stopped off at the Sobey's express and got Asparagus, Avocado and Mushrooms (can you tell I started at the beginning of the book). I figure it would be good to at least try to eat every veggie, even the dreaded pepper and Belgian endive.

No comments:

Post a Comment