Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekly Effort

My week this week is looking between a OK and poor week. I understand why I might not loose at the scale. I had a little too much carbs and I didn't get to the gym as much as I would have liked. I have been hungrier then normal, however I think if I had eaten more veggies this week I would have remedied that. I had every intention of starting out my week right but it just turned out this way. I am going to attempt for a good to great effort this week.

I seem to go through different phases with how much effort I put into my weight loss. I seem to loose when I fall under the first two categories.

A GREAT week looks something like this:
Barely touch my weekly points (less then 10 of the 49)
Go to the gym 3 or more times
Get a very balanced diet with plenty of veggies

A GOOD week looks something like this:
Dip in to my weekly points a bit (10-20 of the 49)
Go to the gym 3 times
Get a fairly balanced diet

A OK week looks something like this:
Use a good amount of weekly points (20-30 of the 49)
Go to the gym 2 times
Get a less than balanced diet

A POOR week looks something like this
Use most of the weekly points (30-49 of the 49)
Go to the gym 1 time
Get a more carb based diet

A BAD week looks something like this:
Go over my points
Do not go to the gym
Eat fast food and drink a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I think what is fantastic is that you are seeing patterns about what you need to do to meet your goals. Of course, staying motivated all the time to do meet the goals is a different matter - but you are getting there =-)

    ReplyDelete