Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have a headache

I decided this week to cut out my coffee and my coke zero. I realized that I spend more than 10 points a week on coffee, that is if I am calculating that right, if not it could be even more. Also the aspartame in the coke really isn't good for me. But now I'm going through caffeine withdrawal and I have a headache. Water, water, water.
I went to the gym yesterday and was happy to see that Buffy was playing on the TV's. Nothing like the Buffy theme song to run along with.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to cut coke out of my life as well, but it's so freaken hard! Best alternatives are carbonated water, or I think soda water, and some way to flavour it. Crystal light would normally be an option, but not with the sweetner it uses. Maybe do some investigation into cutting out non natural sugar, especially high furctose corn sugar (hidden in zillions of food)and wheat, I bet that would help. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM There's a book I'm waiting on from the library called "Wheat Belly", which also looks interesting. I'm trying to make all my bread and crackers, and going gluten freen. As I think wheat is a huge part in causing weight gain, and that includes whole wheat breads. I have some cluten-free recipes if you're interested, and there's a natural bulk health food store store near me that carries pretty much all the ingredients you'd need at a fraction of the price of buying things "pre-boxed". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecP-_xckEz4

    ReplyDelete