Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another day, another cupcake to avoid.

Short post as I have meetings all day. Went out to a fancy restaurant last night, portions were tiny and I don't think it was too crazy point wise. I had a lot of fun and didn't stress about points. I just enjoyed my meal. I got my red dress tailored and it felt and think I looked good in it. Today I am getting my ass to the gym even though I REALLY don't feel like going, but I know I will appreciate the effort afterwards. My motivation has gone from 8 to 2 after Tuesday, but my going is more out of habit then desire at the moment. I will be going to Body Combat tomorrow as well. I have also changed my daily points back to 33.

1 comment:

  1. I would say whenever you feel your motivation slips, just look at that pic, darling.

    ReplyDelete