Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry on

I’m trying not to panic. This is the end of week two on maintenance/and more regime suggested to me by the guys at "Fat 2 Fit Radio". I just got back from my annual trip to the states to do some shopping. I know that it can be a high caloric weekend so I shouldn’t be surprised at the scales to see a few pounds gain. However the number I saw on the scale this morning was a little stressful. It was in the two hundreds again. My weigh in pants are tight and I don’t feel very sexy regardless of the hot new clothes I’m wearing. However if even an additional 5 more pounds will allow my body to relax, then in the long run it is worth it. I just am having trouble looking at the bigger picture. I sent an email to the guys at “Fat 2 Fit Radio” because I sure could us some encouragement and confirmation that I’m doing the right thing…. Anyways, I have an appointment with my trainer every night for the next three days. I will be pumping iron like a pro. Perhaps that will make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment