Monday, February 13, 2012

Trust & Trainer

So for the last week I have been eating more then I have been the past few months as per the suggestion from the guys at "Fat 2 Fit Radio". I have had the opportunity to enjoy the occasional beer and treat. It is kinda nice not to have to count every last detail. I am feeling full on occasion which is something that I am not used to and I am noticing that my weight has gone up by a few pounds. As enjoyable as it is to be to laissez faire with my food options this week, I have also been fighting the panic that I am having as a result of the inevitable weight gain. I know that it will happen and I need to trust in the system. I have to let my body relax so that eventually when I get back into the groove again things will start going down. I am just not sure how long I should let this "off program" time happen for. Maybe because I am just not liking the way my body is feeling at the moment.

Secondly I hired a personal trainer. Funny that I would do that while I'm in my "eating" stage but I felt like I wasn't utilizing the gym fully and I figured that If I am going to get my body into heroine shape that I need help gaining muscle and losing fat. I have sessions twice a week so I am hoping that it will be enough to be effective. The trainers name is Adam and he seemed confident that we will be able to see some progress over the next few months. He doesn't like the fact that I am a part of weight watchers. I think it is because the weigh in weight is such a important factor and I am going to be fluctuating so much with the muscle gain and fat loss. I told him that I liked the program and that it helps me so it is staying. I am currently working on getting it to be free and once that is accomplished then I will not have to worry about the scale that much. I hope that it will be worth the money that I am going to be paying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment