Monday, February 6, 2012

Classes and Video

Friday was Body Combat
I missed doing this class, it must have been a month since I last had the opportunity to make the class. I had a lot of fun and my body sure felt the work out.
Sunday morning was Sh'bam
This is a new class that Goodlife offers. It is a combo of Zumba and a burlesque dance class. It was a lot of fun, the class was packed but I got to do it with a couple of friends (Dr Kitty and The Pink Penguin).

Sunday evening was Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack
Christine and I tried this work out which she picked up. We thought that it was going to be all crunches but it was a variety of workouts that dealt with the abs. They made us to the same work out twice. We did the Level 2 work out and it was a little tricky. Nothing like "Shed and Shred" but I am not sure how much it really worked my abs. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment