Thursday, February 16, 2012

Trust in the plan: Week 1


Owwww ow ow ow
I had my first session with my personal trainer last night. It was really great. We are working on technique at the moment, making sure I am engaging the right muscles. Now I am deliciously sore, I imagine that in about 12-24 hours I will be really sore. It means I did something right. He was very motivational and surprised that I could already lift the weight that I could.

So I gained around 3.6 lbs at the scale this week. At least that was a gain I earned. I hated those weeks were I would eat well and then gain 2 lbs at the scale and not know why. I am enjoying eating the occasional item without guilt, however I am noticing that my clothes are not fitting like they have been. It is amazing how much a difference 5 pounds feels. Very odd. I cannot wait to start losing again. This week I have a few events out so I am trying to eat well on the regular days and enjoying a lighter option on my days out. My goal is to maintain over the next few weeks not gain too much.

Anyways wish me a happy recovery. I am off to Buffalo tomorrow, the cheesecake factory awaits. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment