Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lets try this again.

Hello poor neglected blog. I am sorry for not using you like a should. I promise to be better. I know I said I would be all "re-commited" and then it didn't happen. I am not sure what is going on. I know I have the will power of a super star, but I can't seem to get it started again. Sort of like a car that was working awesome. But then you hear a noise, it stalls and you keep trying twisting the key in the ignition and hoping that the car will kick back into life. I weighed in at 218 after my NYC trip. I gained a bit due to not tracking, eating poorly and visiting the cupcake store one too many times. I bought a tracker at weight watchers yesterday and I am going to try this time to look at this next phase of the weight loss as starting over. I am going to pretend that I am a new member starting at 218, my 5 % will be 11 pounds and my 10 % will be 22. That will get me back to 196 lbs. After that I will work on getting to 25 lbs which will be 193. Then work on small goals like getting into the 80's, 186, 183.2, 70's, 178.2 and then 175. Those are all tiny little goals which should help it not feel like this huge undertaking. Lets take things one step at a time. I am getting a head of myself. This week I am going to track everything and bump up my fitness. Maybe I can loose some of the weight I put on over my trip. Off to the personal trainer today.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a good way of going about it!

    Its so funny you posted here- I was thinking yesterday I missed seeing your posts and was going to poke you to see how you were doing, especially since I have been struggling to get recommitted, too.

    I was contemplating getting a 3mo paper tracker. Its easier for me track on the computer, when I am in front of it, which means evenings and weekends sort of go out the window....

    ReplyDelete