Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The road to success is never smooth and usually uphill.

So I only gained 0.2 lbs this week. That is staying the same to me for all intensive purposes. Lets see if we can get this weight loss train back up to speed. Tracking and visiting the trainer. *nods* There was a woman at WW who attributed a lot of her success to the useful tips I provided durring meetings. It was very flattering and motivating to know that people value my options and it helps to motivate their own success. It is a bit frustrating that all of these members joined later then me, loss less then I and are reaching their lifetimes before me. Sometimes it feels like this journey will never end.

1 comment:

  1. well, honey, our journeys won't end, because even if we meet our goal weights, we still have to stay there.

    ..which is apparently, the fun part.

    (Mind you, I have been doing this for almost two years. Still haven't lost 40 lbs. So).

    That said, you do realize that your success was a large part of the reason why I joined, and still go? I figured if you could loose all that - you had lost, I think, around 60lbs, when I joined, then I could do it too.

    You are still an inspiration to me, ups, downs and plateaus!

    ReplyDelete