Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Not slacking on tracking

Hey guys,
So I tracked every single day and even submitted it to my tracking buddy Lizz from WW this morning. Now how did I fair? I didn't go over my weekly's and what I used in Weekly's I think I earned in activity points. Does that translate in a loss at the scale? I have NFC (No F*cking Clue*. I weighed myself yesterday and I didn't drop anything noticable. It is that time of the month so I may have some water weight. Hopefully all my diligent tracking and trips to the gym will show next week. I had to visit Value Village this weekend to pick up capri pants. I wasn't fitting into any of my pants anymore and the whole process got very depressing. I tried on pants at the gap on Friday and didn't fit a single pair. I found two pairs of capri's at Canadian Thrift for $20.
Think light thoughts for me.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment