Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The circle of motivation

*Cue music from the Lion King*
I want to first off thank "Libwitch" for her awesome comment this week. It is always great to learn that your efforts have inspired others. That regardless of my current progress that the continued efforts motivate others to keep going themselves. That in-turn inspires me to keep going and thus the circle of motivation in complete. Sweetie you are awesome, keep on chipping away at your goal. Oh and stay away from the tasty stuffing at FSG, apparently there are 4 lbs of butter in a single tray of the stuff. Crazy right?

Anyways, as a wise fish once remarked "Just keep swimming" which is what I am doing. Tracking, going to the gym and trying to steer clear of bad food choices. All my efforts were for not as I lost 1.8 lbs this week (happy dance), meaning that I am that much closer to my new 5% of 11 lbs. Another 9.2 and I will be golden. I sent my tracker (from the week) to Lizz today (yay for tracking) and my new weight of 216.4 means that I am back to 36 daily points. I am participating in the 5 k walk it challenge on Sunday morning, which Mel and I are going to make it a Run/walk challenge up in Newmarket. I am interested in seeing how I do in regards to that. It has been a while since I ran for any distance. Mel is totally going to school me as she runs on the treadmill a lot.

I was slightly concerned yesterday when my trainer texted me to let me know that I couldn't come for training because the gym was closed. I am not sure what is going on at the McCaul location but I will find out tomorrow. Adzer (my trainer) and I have set up to work out at a different location (Union Station). It will be my first time going there so I better do some research on how to get there. I just hope that my location isn't closing down, that would tick me off, or that my new trainer is getting fired. LOL.

Wish me luck, I would like to lose 1.8 again next week or more, but honestly if the number goes down I will be happy. Lizz and I set a new goal of July 19th to reach my 5% target. It would be nice to get there.

1 comment: