Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Workout Review


Last night my friend Christine and I did the Jillian Michaels "Shred it: With Weights" DVD workout. We like doing her videos because they are challenging and she doesn't annoy us during the workout. If you plan on attempting this DVD you will need a kettle bell weight. I suggest beginners start with an 8 pound weight. We have only attempted Level 1 so far and we find that we can do a few of the more difficult poses. Two days afterwards my arms and legs are killing me. We have also been tacking on additional core exercises, leg lifts and push ups at the end of our workout, as well as attempting to increase our flexibility (via attempting to do the splits LOL Not there yet).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip I will have to try this one. I was suprised that I like her yoga DVD

    ReplyDelete